Tudca provides many benefits and is well renowned as the most powerful liver protection available on the market.
As water soluble bile acid TUDCA shows great potency in treating cholestasis (bile acid backup in the liver) as the water soluble bile acids counteract the toxicity of regular bile acids. It can also protect and rehabilitate the liver, and provide general protection for cells.
It has strong protective properties for many organs throughout the human body. It protects skeletal muscles and other organs, particularly the liver, by increasing insulin sensitivity to appropriate levels. 
TUDCA can protect cells by modulating certain cell cycle effector genes. By protecting cells from destruction, TUDCA has proven to be effective in helping eye’s maintain cones and rods. This photoreceptor protection can go a long way in promoting healthy vision. TUDCA is also linked to increased antioxidant activity. 
TUDCA can help alleviate endoplasmic rectilium (ER) stress in any cell; this type of stress often leads to cell death. TUDCA’s ER stress reduction protects the heart, pancreas, kidneys, and liver. So the benefits of TUDCA are:
- Liver Health. TUDCA was shown to reduce the effects of apoptosis on the liver, function as a treatment of cirrhosis and promote the overall production of bile acid in the liver.
- Hearth health. In a study performed on animals that had suffered heart attacks, TUDCA was used to avoid apoptosis (cell death).
- Improved Insulin sensitivity. TUDCA improved the insulin sensitivity by 30% of the liver and muscle in an obese population.
- Promotes fat burning. TUDCA was shown to increase conversion of T3 thyroid hormones to T4, which can boost your metabolism and shift your body’s primary fuel source from glucose to fat oxidation. 
- Antibacterial properties. TUDCA prevents cytotoxic effects of bacteria that can deteriorate lung and joint health.
- Neuroprotection for brain health. The effects of TUDA on neurons in the brain have been the subject of multiple studies. In one animal study, TUDCA was used to reduce the degeneration of neurons in the brain . It was shown to reduce synaptic toxicity associated with memory loss due to age in a different study. 
- Reduction of cholesterol. 24 subjects were given TUDCA over a six month period. At the end of the study, there was a reduction in cholesterol in the highest dosage group. 
- Promotes eye health. TUDCA was studied for possible use in retinitis pigmentosa, a degenerative visual problem. 
Comments are disabled for this post