Benefits of supplementing with Tudca
Tudca provides many benefits and is well renowned as the most powerful liver protection available on the market.
As water soluble bile acid TUDCA shows great potency in treating cholestasis (bile acid backup in the liver) as the water soluble bile acids counteract the toxicity of regular bile acids. It can also protect and rehabilitate the liver, and provide general protection for cells.
It has strong protective properties for many organs throughout the human body. It protects skeletal muscles and other organs, particularly the liver, by increasing insulin sensitivity to appropriate levels. 
TUDCA can protect cells by modulating certain cell cycle effector genes. By protecting cells from destruction, TUDCA has proven to be effective in helping eye’s maintain cones and rods. This photoreceptor protection can go a long way in promoting healthy vision. TUDCA is also linked to increased antioxidant activity. 
TUDCA can help alleviate endoplasmic rectilium (ER) stress in any cell; this type of stress often leads to cell death. TUDCA’s ER stress reduction protects the heart, pancreas, kidneys, and liver. So the benefits of TUDCA are:
- Liver Health. TUDCA was shown to reduce the effects of apoptosis on the liver, function as a treatment of cirrhosis and promote the overall production of bile acid in the liver.
- Heart health. In a study performed on animals that had suffered heart attacks, TUDCA was used to avoid apoptosis (cell death).
- Improved Insulin sensitivity. TUDCA improved the insulin sensitivity by 30% of the liver and muscle in an obese population.
- Promotes fat burning. TUDCA was shown to increase conversion of T4 thyroid hormones to T3, which can boost your metabolism and shift your body’s primary fuel source from glucose to fat oxidation. 
- Antibacterial properties. TUDCA prevents cytotoxic effects of bacteria that can deteriorate lung and joint health.
- Neuroprotection for brain health. The effects of TUDA on neurons in the brain have been the subject of multiple studies. In one animal study, TUDCA was used to reduce the degeneration of neurons in the brain . It was shown to reduce synaptic toxicity associated with memory loss due to age in a different study. 
- Reduction of cholesterol. 24 subjects were given TUDCA over a six month period. At the end of the study, there was a reduction in cholesterol in the highest dosage group. 
- Promotes eye health. TUDCA was studied for possible use in retinitis pigmentosa, a degenerative visual problem. 
Believe it or not, TUDCA is more effective than milk thistle. TUDCA may even reverse liver disease. In addition to this TUDCA has the ability to remove poisonous chemicals in the bile protecting the liver from any poisoning and diseases caused by toxic materials. This is the reason why TUDCA is beneficial to people who are taking multiple dietary supplements.
TUDCA has the ability to break down fats which means it helps protecting humans from cholestasis which results in a healthier liver. In addition, it also protects the nerves so that the nerves in the liver will not die due to other infections. This also suggests that TUDCA is a cholesterol fighter.
A lot of visual disorders are prevented because of the application of TUDCA and other bile acid supplements such as taurine. TUDCA is also known for the treatment of retinitis pigmentosa, a disease where retinal rods experiences apoptosis or programmed cell death.